4th of Administrative and Tax Management

5th of development of computer applications
0

 


 

SENTENCES


#1 I can’t search it without the internet.

#2 Technology make everyone informed.

#3 The laptop helps me too much than the book with the homework.

#4 We use the technology every day.

#5 Technology helps us to manage my time.

#6 I take 40 minutes per task when I study.

#7 The computer was created to solve problems that did not existed before.

#8 This model of vending machine is equipped with multimedia technology.

#9 The technology brings you closer to those who are far away.

#10 The technology is elemental for life.

#11 Technology is a vital resource for society.

#12 Technology make people organize their time.

#13 Technology has made us ever more productive.

#14 I need some time to do  my work.

#15 Time management helps us to organize ourselves.



#16 Managing my time is knowing how to organize myself.

#17 I have great time management because i don’t feel stressful.

#18 Time management helps us to get our things organized.

#19 Technology is the new tool to manage time.

#20 With this method we could improve our time management.

#21 Technology is a fundamental tool for people.

#22 I did my homework really fast because of pomodoro.

#23 The management of time helps us to get on track all of our assignments.

#24  Knowing how to choose the time is saving time.

#25 First, we need to make a schedule.

#27 I always do my homework early and send it on time.

Tags

Publicar un comentario

0Comentarios
Publicar un comentario (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !